We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : SOB
- ICAO Airport Code : LHSM
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 0700-1600Z
- Control Tower : As Airport
- Latitude : N46-41.2
- Longitude : E017-09.6
- Elevation : 407ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 0700-1600Z
- Runway : 16/34 8202 x 197ft
- Control Tower : 134.585 Mhz
LHSM SOB Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Heviz
- Danubius Health Resort Aqua ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Danubius Health Spa Resort ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Europa Fit ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Lotus Therme ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 07th March 2022.
LHSM SOB Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Heviz Balaton Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in hungary
- LHSM, SOB, Heviz Balaton Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Heviz Balaton Airport in Hungary, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Hungary Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Hungary Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Hungary Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Hungary Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Hungary Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Hungary Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Hungary Airspace ?
Answer : Hungary FIR ICAO Code is " LHCC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Hungary Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Hungary Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Hungary Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Hungary CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Hungary Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Hungary Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...