We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : ARN
- ICAO Airport Code : ESSA
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : H24; Admin M-F 0700-1530Z
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N59-39.1
- Longitude : E017-55.1
- Elevation : 136ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC +1.00
- Operating Hours : H24; Admin M-F 0700-1530Z
- Runway : 10830 x 148, 01L/19R ft
- Stockholm ATIS : 119.005 Mhz
- Stockholm Ground : 121.705 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.505 Mhz
ESSA ARN Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Stockholm
- Bw Arlanda Hotellby ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Connect Hotel ( On Airport )
- Radisson Blu Arlandia ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Sky City ( On Airport )
- Sheraton Stockholm ( 40 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 01th April 2022.
ESSA ARN Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Stockholm Arlanda Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Sweden
- ESSA, ARN, Stockholm Arlanda International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Stockholm Arlanda Airport in sweden, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Sweden Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Sweden Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Sweden Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Sweden Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Sweden Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Sweden Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Sweden Airspace ?
Answer : Sweden FIR ICAO Code is " ESAA ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Sweden Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Sweden Civil Aviation Authority (SCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Sweden Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Sweden CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Sweden Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Sweden Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...