We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : WAW
- ICAO Airport Code : EPWA
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N52-10.0
- Longitude : E020-58.0
- Elevation : 362ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 12106 x 197, 15/33 ft
- Warsaw ATIS : 120.455 Mhz
- Warsaw Ground : 121.905 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.305 Mhz
EPWA WAW Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Warsaw
- Courtyard Warsaw Airport ( On Airport )
- Four Points Warsaw ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hampton By Hilton Warsaw Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Warsaw ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Holiday Inn Exp Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Bristol ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Gomada Centrum ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Intercontinental Warsaw ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Marriott Warsaw ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mercure Warsaw Arpt ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mercure Warsaw Centrum ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Warsaw Airport ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Warsaw Centrum ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Regent Warsaw ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Renaissance Warsaw Arpt ( On Airport )
- Sheraton Warsaw ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sofitel Victoria ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Westin Warsaw ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 28th March 2022.
EPWA WAW Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Frederic Chopin Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Poland
- EPWA, WAW, Frederic Chopin International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Frederic Chopin Airport in poland, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Poland Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Poland Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Poland Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Poland Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Poland Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Poland Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Poland Airspace ?
Answer : Poland FIR ICAO Code is " EPWW ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Poland Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Poland Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Poland Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Poland CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Poland Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Poland Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...