We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : AAL
- ICAO Airport Code : EKYT
- Airport Type : Joint Civil / Military
- Airport Hours : 0500-2230L
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N57-05.6
- Longitude : E009-50.9
- Elevation : 10ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 0500-2230L
- Runway : 08L/26R 8694 x 148ft
- Aalborg ATIS : 120.475 Mhz
- Aalborg Ground : 131.550 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.300 Mhz
EKYT AAL Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Aalborg
- First Hotel Aalborg ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Helnan Phoenix ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Chagall ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Hvide Hus ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Limfjord ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Scandic Aalborg Ost ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Scheelsminde Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- There are no longer any COVID‑19 entry restrictions for travel to Denmark.
- Passengers are no longer required to hold a COVID-19 vaccination certificate or a COVID‑19 test result to enter the country.
- Quarantine restrictions have also been lifted
EKYT AAL Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Aalborg Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Denmark
- EKYT, AAL, Aalborg International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Aalborg Airport in denmark, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Denmark Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Denmark Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Denmark Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Denmark Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Denmark Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Denmark Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Denmark Airspace ?
Answer : Denmark FIR ICAO Code is " BGGL, EKDK ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Denmark Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Denmark Civil Aviation Authority (DCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Denmark Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Denmark CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Denmark Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Denmark Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...