We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : AMS
- ICAO Code : EHAM
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N52-18.5
- Longitude : E004-45.9/li>
- Elevation : -11ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 12467 x 197, 18R/36L ft
- Amsterdam ATIS : 132.980 Mhz
- Amsterdam Ground : 121.560 Mhz
- Control Tower : 119.230 Mhz
EHAM AMS Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Marriott ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Citizenm Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Corendon Village Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Crowne Plaza Schiphol ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Dorint Airport Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hampton Amsterdam Airport ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Okura ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ibis Airport ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mercure West ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Mgallery Ink ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Nh Grand Krasnapolsky ( 25 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Nh Schiphol Airport ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Novotel Airport ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Park Inn Amsterdam Airport ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Airport ( 5 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Renaissance Airport ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Schiphol Hilton ( On Airport )
- Sheraton Airport Hotel ( On Airport )
- Waldorf Astoria ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
EHAM AMS Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Amsterdam Schiphol Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of eham ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Netherlands
- EHAM, AMS, Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in netherlands, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Netherlands Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Netherlands Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Netherlands Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Netherlands Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees, etc...
Question : What Is Netherlands Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Netherlands Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Netherlands Airspace ? ?
Answer : Netherlands FIR ICAO Code is " EHAA ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Netherlands Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Netherlands Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Netherlands Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Netherlands CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Netherlands Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Netherlands Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...