We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : FDH
- ICAO Airport Code : EDLW
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : M-F 0500-2100L, Sa-Su 0800L-SS+30 (max 1800L), O/T PPR
- Control Tower : As AD
- Latitude : N47-40.3
- Longitude : E009-30.7
- Elevation : 1368ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : M-F 0500-2100L, Sa-Su 0800L-SS+30 (max 1800L), O/T PPR
- Runway : 24/06 7729 x 148ft
- Friedrichshafen ATIS : 129.605 Mhz
- Control Tower : 120.080 Mhz
EDNY FDH Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Friedrichshafen
- Airport Messe Ibis ( On Airport )
- Bad Schachen Hotel ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Best Western Parkhotel Weingarten ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Adler ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Buchhorner Hof ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel City Krone ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Foehr ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Gerbe ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Goldenes Rad ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel-Restaurant Traube ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Seehotel Friedrichshafen ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- For passengers travelling from virus variant areas, rapid tests will not be accepted. You’ll need to present a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate.
- Proof of recovery means proof of a previous COVID 19 infection in written or digital form in German, English, French, Italian or Spanish if the test involved a laboratory diagnostic test (PCR or other nucleic acid amplification test methods) which was taken no less than 28 days and no more than 90 days before arrival in Germany.
- All passengers must meet the general immigration requirements (e.g. passport validity, visa, etc.).
EDNY FDH Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Friedrichshafen/Bodensee Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Germany
- EDNY, FDH, Friedrichshafen/Bodensee International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Friedrichshafen/Bodensee Airport in germany, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Germany Overflight Clearance ? ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Germany Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Germany Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Germany Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Germany Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Germany Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Germany Airspace ?
Answer : Germany FIR ICAO Code is " EDWW, EDGG, EDMM ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Germany Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Germany Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Germany Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Germany CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Germany Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Germany Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...