We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : ANR
- ICAO Airport Code : EBAW
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 0430-2100Z, O/T O/R
- Control Tower : 0430-2100Z, O/T O/R
- Latitude : N51-11.4
- Longitude : E004-27.6
- Elevation : 39ft
- Customs : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Immigration : As Per The Airport Operating Hours
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : 0430-2100Z, O/T O/R
- Runway : 11/29 4954 x 148ft
- Antwerp ATIS : 124.205 Mhz
- Antwerp Ground : 121.905 Mhz
- Control Tower : 135.205 Mhz
EBAW ANR Landing Permit Requirements
- To Be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Antwerp
- Crowne Plaza Antwerp ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- De Keyser Hotel ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Antwerp Old Town ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hyllit Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Astrid ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Ramada Plaza Antwerp ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Van Der Valk Antwerp ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- Passengers who are presenting a COVID-19 test certificate for travel to Belgium must take a PCR test not more than 72 hours before departure or rapid antigen test (RAT) not more than 24 hours before departure.
- A vaccination certificate proves that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- You are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your last vaccination dose.
- Non-essential travel to countries outside the EU is strongly discouraged for unvaccinated travellers.
EBAW ANR Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Antwerp Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Belgium
- EBAW, ANR, Antwerp International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Antwerp Airport in Belgium, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Belgium Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Belgium Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Belgium Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Belgium Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Belgium Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Belgium Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Belgium Airspace ?
Answer : Belgium FIR ICAO Code is " EBBU ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Belgium Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Belgium Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Belgium Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Belgium CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...
Question : What Is Belgium Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Belgium Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...