We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : VKO
- ICAO Airport Code : UUWW
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : Ops H24, Admin M-Th 0548-1500Z, F 0548-1400Z
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N55-36.0
- Longitude : E037-16.4
- Elevation : 686ft
- Customs : Yes
- Immigration : Yes
- Time : UTC+3.00
- Operating Hours : Ops H24, Admin M-Th 0548-1500Z, F 0548-1400Z
- Runway : 06/24 197 × 11483 ft
- Vnukovo ATIS : 131.850 Mhz
- Vnukovo Ground : 121.700 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.300 Mhz
UUWW VKO Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Vnukovo
- Doubletree Hilton Vnukovo Arpt ( 015 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Imperial Park Hotel & Spa ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Marriott Royal Aurora ( 45 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Metropol ( 20 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Park Inn Odintsovo ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Slavyanskaya ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sheraton Palace Moscow ( 45 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- Crew- doesn’t require, foreign passengers should have negative PCR test (valid 72 hours) to enter Russian Federation.
- No PCR testing facility is available at the airports
- No quarantine applicable.
- No PCR test required on departure.
UUWW VKO Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Vnukovo Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Russia
- UUWW, VKO, Vnukovo International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Vnukovo Airport in Russia, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Russia Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Russia Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Russia Overfly Permit : FAVT 615/0101-19, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Russia Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Russia Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits are valid for "48 Hours", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Russia Airspace ?
Answer : Russia FIR ICAO Code is " UEMH, UENN, UESS, UESU, UEVV, UGEE, UHBI, UHBI, UHHH, UHMI, UHMM, UHMP, UHNN, UHPT, UHPU, UHSH, UIKB, UIKK, ULLL, ULOL, UMKD, UNLL, UOTT, URRV, USDK, USHB, USHH, UUWV, UUYW, UUYY, UWOO ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Russia Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Russia Civil Aviation Authorit, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Russia Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Russia CAA CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...