We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : OHD
- ICAO Airport Code : LWOH
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : Mon-Sat 0800-1600L, Sun 0700-1500L, O/T PNR
- Control Tower : 24 Hours PNR
- Latitude : N41-10.8
- Longitude : E020-44.5
- Elevation : 2297ft
- Customs : Yes
- Immigration : Yes
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : Mon-Sat 0800-1600L, Sun 0700-1500L, O/T PNR
- Runway : 02/20 148 × 8360 ft
- Control Tower : 119.200 Mhz
LWOH OHD Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Ohrid
- Desaret Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Gorica ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Metropol Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Millenium Palace ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Park Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
LWOH OHD Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
St. Paul the Apostle Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Macedonia
- LWOH, OHD, St. Paul the Apostle International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at St. Paul the Apostle Airport in Macedonia, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Macedonia Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Macedonia Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Macedonia Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Macedonia Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Macedonia Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Macedonia Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Macedonia Airspace ?
Answer : Macedonia FIR ICAO Code is " LWSS ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Macedonia Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Macedonia Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Macedonia Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Macedonia CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...