We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : RKV
- ICAO Airport Code : BIRK
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N64-07.8
- Longitude : W021-56.4
- Elevation : 45ft
- Customs : Yes
- Immigration : Yes
- Time : UTC+0.00
- Operating Hours : M-F 0700-2300L, Sa-Su 0800-2300L
- Runway : 01/19 148 × 5141 ft
- Reykjavik ATIS : 128.100 Mhz
- Reykjavik Ground : 121.700 Mhz
- Control Tower : 118.000 Mhz
BIRK RKV Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Reykjavik
- Grand Hotel Reykjavik ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hilton Reykjavik Nordica ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Holt ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hotel Reykjavik ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Radisson Blu Saga ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Reykjavik Natura ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 25 February 2022.
BIRK RKV Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Reykjavik Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Iceland
- BIRK, RKV, Reykjavik International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Reykjavik Airport in Iceland, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Iceland Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Iceland Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Iceland Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Iceland Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Iceland Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Iceland Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Iceland Airspace ?
Answer : Iceland FIR ICAO Code is " BIRD ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Iceland Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Iceland Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Iceland Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Iceland CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control", etc...