We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : BQN
- ICAO Airport Code : TJBQ
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : Su-Th 0700-2100L
- Latitude : N18-29.7
- Longitude : W067-07.8
- Elevation : 237ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-4.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 11702 x 200, 08/26ft
- Aguadilla ATIS : 118.325 Mhz
- Aguadilla Ground : 120.875 Mhz
- Control Tower : 124.950 Mhz
TJBQ BQN Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Aguadilla
- Cielo Mar Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Courtyard Aguadilla ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- El Faro Suites ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- La Cima Parador Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Parador El Faro ( 05 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Villa Montana ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
TJBQ BQN Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Rafael Hernandez Borinquen Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Puerto Rico
- TJBQ, BQN, Rafael Hernandez Borinquen International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Rafael Hernandez Borinquen Airport in Puerto Rico, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Puerto Rico Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Puerto Rico Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Puerto Rico Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Puerto Rico Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Puerto Rico Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Puerto Rico Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Puerto Rico Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Puerto Rico Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Puerto Rico Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Puerto Rico CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Puerto Rico Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Puerto Rico Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 1200Z ) till ( 2100Z ), etc...