We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : ANU
- ICAO Code : TAPA
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : H24; Admin M-F 1200-2030Z
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N17-08.2
- Longitude : W061-47.5
- Elevation : 60ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC-4.00
- Operating Hours : H24; Admin M-F 1200-2030Z
- Runway : 07/25 8980 x 148ft
- Vc Bird Clearance : 119.100 Mhz
- Vc Bird ATIS : 114.500 Mhz
- Vc Bird Ground : 121.900 Mhz
- Curacao Tower : 118.200 Mhz
TAP ANU Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In St John's
- Antigua Yacht Club ( 50 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Blue Waters Resort ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Coco Bay Resort ( 45 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hermitage Bay ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hodges Bay Resort ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Jolly Beach Resort ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sandals Grande Antigua ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- St James's Club ( 40 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Starfish Halcyon Cove ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Sugar Ridge Hotel & Spa ( 30 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Trade Winds Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Verandah Resort & Spa ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
TAPA ANU Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
St. John's Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Antigua And Barbuda
- TAPA, ANU, St. John's International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at St. John's Airport in Antigua And Barbuda, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Antigua And Barbuda Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Antigua And Barbuda Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Antigua And Barbuda Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Antigua And Barbuda Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Antigua And Barbuda Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Antigua And Barbuda Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required, etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Antigua And Barbuda Airspace ?
Answer : Antigua And Barbuda FIR ICAO Code is " TAPA ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Antigua And Barbuda Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Antigua And Barbuda Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Antigua And Barbuda Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Antigua And Barbuda CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Antigua And Barbuda Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Antigua And Barbuda Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z ), etc...