We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : HKG
- ICAO Airport Code : VHHH
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : 24 Hours
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : N22-18.5
- Longitude : E113-54.9
- Elevation : 28ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+8.00
- Operating Hours : 24 Hours
- Runway : 07R/25L 12467 x 197 ft
- Hong Kong Approach : 119.10 Mhz
- Hong Kong Departure ATIS : 127.05 Mhz
- Hong Kong Arrival ATIS : 128.20 Mhz
- Hong Kong Ground Control : 122.55 Mhz
- Hong Kong Control Tower : 118.70 Mhz
VHHH/HKG Landing Permit Requirements
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Entry / Exit & ATS Routing
- Permit Validity 24 Hours
- Aircraft Documents [ AOC, COA, COI, COR, CON ] Private Aircraft No AOC required.
- Air Operating Certificate ( AOC )
- Certificate of Airworthiness ( COA )
- Certificate of Insurance ( COI )
- Certificate of Registration ( COR )
- Noise Certificate ( CON )
Additional Flight Documents Required :
In order to process landing permit additional docment according to the flight type along with the above mention documents.
Passenger Charter Flight :
- Passenger & Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Local Receiving Party Details
- Sponsor Letter
Cargo Charter Flight :
- Cargo Details on board
- Consignee and Consignor details
Air Ambulance Flight :
- Patient and Companion details with medical documents
- Hospital Details
Crew Hotel Available In Hong Kong
- Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 48hrs prior to starting the journey.
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required.
- Confirmation of room reservation in a designated quarantine hotel (DQH)
VHHH HKG Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Chek Lap Kok Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Hong Kong
- VHHH HKG, Chek Lap Kok International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Chek Lap Kok Airport in Hong Kong, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Hongkong Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Hongkong Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Hongkong Overflight Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Hongkong Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Hongkong Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : To Overfly Hongkong Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required", etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Hongkong Airspace ?
Answer : Hongkong FIR ICAO Code is " VHHK ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Hongkong Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD), etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Hongkong Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Hongkong CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator., etc...