We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : DAR
- ICAO Code : HTDA
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : M-F 0430-1230Z, O/T O/R
- Control Tower : 24 Hours
- Latitude : S06-52.7
- Longitude : E039-12.2
- Elevation : 182ft
- Customs : YES
- Immigration : YES
- Time : UTC+3.00
- Operating Hours : M-F 0430-1230Z, O/T O/R
- Runway : 23/05 151 × 9843 ft | 32/14 98 × 3280 ft
- Dar Es Salaam ATIS : 119.000 MHz
- Dar Es Salaam Ground : 121.800 MHz
- Control Tower : 118.300 MHz
HTDA DAR Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Dar Es Salaam
- Bahari Beach Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Coral Beach Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Hyatt Regency Kilimanjaro ( 35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- New Africa Hotel ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Protea Hotel Dar Es Salam Courtyard ( 315 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Protea Hotel Oyster Bay ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Serena Dar Es Salaam ( 35 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Southern Sun ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- White Sands Hotel ( 315 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- COVID-19 passport (a document confirming full vaccination against COVID-19 or immunity to COVID-19)
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- PCR test report, fully vaccination certificate, and visa (if required depending on the country)
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit.
- Passengers and airline crew could be subject to medical screening.
HTDA DAR Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Dar es Salaam International Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Tanzania
- HTDA, DAR, Dar es Salaam International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Dar es Salaam Airport in Tanzania, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Tanzania Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Tanzania Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Tanzania Overflight Permit : TCAA/5054/53991, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Tanzania Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "100 USD CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Tanzania Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Tanzania Airspace ?
Answer : Tanzania FIR ICAO Code is " HTDC ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Tanzania Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Tanzania Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Tanzania CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the company who submit overflight permit request, etc...
Question : What Is Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0500Z ) till ( 1200Z ), etc...