We are having a dedicated professional flight support team and our main motive is customer satisfaction and quality flight support services, our flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel such as obtaining landing permits, ground handling arrangements, escorting vip passengers for smooth arrival/departure facilitate crew through customs and immigration, and arranging other services through third party suppliers. In addition, we adhere strict customer service operating standards that result in consistent professional growth, we maintain our high-quality service standred at FMNE AMB Landing Permits Ground Handling Madagascar
- FMNE, AMB, Ambilobe International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Ambilobe Airport in Madagascar, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights ( Part 91 & Part 135 )
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Schedule Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data :
- IATA Code : AMB
- ICAO Code : FMNE
- Latitude : S13-11.3
- Longitude : E048-59.3
- Elevation : 72ft
- Customs : NO
- Immigration : NO
- Time : UTC+3.00
- Operating Hours : SUNRISE TO SUNSET
- Runway : 11/29 4921 x 98 ft
- Jet Fuel : JetA1 Fuel | AvGas ( Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Hotel Available : NIL
Airport Communications :
FMNE AMB Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement :
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Ambilobe Int'l Airport Ground Handling :
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Madagascar
FMNE/AMB Landing Permit Required Documents
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Entry / Exit & ATS Routing
- Permit Validity 24 Hours
- Aircraft Documents [ AOC, COA, COI, COR, CON ] Private Aircraft No AOC required.
- Air Operating Certificate ( AOC )
- Certificate of Airworthiness ( COA )
- Certificate of Insurance ( COI )
- Certificate of Registration ( COR )
- Noise Certificate ( CON )
Additional Flight Documents Required :
In order to process landing permit additional docment according to the flight type along with the above mention documents.
Passenger Charter Flight :
- Passenger & Crew Details Plus [ Passport Copies ]
- Local Receiving Party Details
- Sponsor Letter
Cargo Charter Flight :
- Cargo Details on board
- Consignee and Consignor details
Air Ambulance Flight :
- Patient and Companion details with medical documents
- Hospital Details
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Madagascar Overflight Clearance
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Madagascar Sample Overflight Permits
Answer : Madagascar Overflight Permit : NR OF-0495/18-ACM/DGE/SGE/CV/CRT, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Madagascar Overflight Permit Processing Fees
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Madagascar Overflight Permit Validity
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Madagascar Airspace
Answer : Madagascar FIR ICAO Code is " FMMM ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Madagascar Overfly Permits
Answer : Madagascar Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Madagascar Overflight Air Navigation Bill
Answer : Madagascar CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna", etc...
Question : What Is Madagascar Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours
Answer : Madagascar Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0300Z ) till ( 1500Z ), etc...