We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Airport Code : PKW
- ICAO Airport Code : FBSP
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : Admin M-F 0530-1045/1145-1430Z
- Control Tower : Nil
- Latitude : S22-03.4
- Longitude : E027-49.2
- Elevation : 2925ft
- Customs : 24 Hours
- Immigration : 24 Hours
- Time : UTC+2.00
- Operating Hours : Admin M-F 0530-1045/1145-1430Z
- Runway : 12/30 98 × 5840 ft
- Control Tower : 125.500 Mhz
FBSP PKW Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Selebi Phikwe
- Bosele Hotel ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Executive Lodge ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
- Syringa Lodge ( 15 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- A negative PCR test report is required and the test should have been conducted within 72hrs prior to starting the journey.
- COVID-19 passport (a document confirming full vaccination against COVID-19 or immunity to COVID-19)
- Crew and Passenger full vaccination certificate must be required
- For PCR test on departure, it’s depended on the next country requirements that they planning to visit.
FBSP PKW Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Selebi Phikwe Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Botswana
- DAAG, ALG, Selebi Phikwe International Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Selebi Phikwe Airport in Botswana, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Botswana Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Botswana Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Botswana Overflight Permit : CAAB/SSKA/0192/24MAY2020, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Botswana Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Botswana Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Botswana Airspace ?
Answer : Botswana FIR ICAO Code is " FBGR ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Botswana Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Botswana Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Botswana Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Botswana CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator, etc...
Question : What Is Botswana Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Botswana Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0600Z ) till ( 1500Z ), etc...