We are having a dedicated professional flight support team having local knowledge and expertise to reduce the inconveniences of international travel.
We Can Provide Below Ground Handling Services :
- 1 - Passenger Flights - Part 91 & Part 135
- 2 - Ambulance Flights
- 3 - Fuel Stop Flights
- 4 - Ferry Delivery Flights
- 5 - Humanitarian Relief Flights
- 6 - Cargo Charter Flights
- 7 - Helicopter Flights
- 8 - Airline Diversion Management
Aerodrome Geographical and Administrative Data
- IATA Code : THZ
- ICAO Code : DRRT
- Airport Type : Civil
- Airport Hours : Admin M-F 0700-1500Z O/T O/R
- Control Tower : M-F 0530-1730Z O/T
- Latitude : N14-52.5
- Longitude : E005-15.9
- Elevation : 1266ft
- Customs : NO
- Immigration : NO
- Time : UTC+1.00
- Operating Hours : Admin M-F 0700-1500Z O/T O/R
- Runway : 24/06 98 × 7053 ft
- Control Tower : 118.100 MHz
DRRT THZ Landing Permit Requirements
- To be Advise
Crew Hotel Available In Tahoua
- Hotel L'amitie ( 10 Minute Drive From Airport )
Crew Visa Requirments
- Crew visas are issued upon arrival on gendec and it will be usually valid for a limited period up to 72 hours.
Crew & Passenger Covid-19 Requirments
- Passengers without a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 5 days before arrival are subject to medical screening at their own expense.
- Passengers are subject to self-isolation for 7 days.
DRRT THZ Jet A1 Fuel Uplift Arrangement
Timely delivery of aviation jet fuel, fair pricing, high quality service and the potential for network contracting allowing to refuel aircrafts, The company's target is to become the best and relibale choice for aviation jet fuel consumers by ensuring, consistent expansion and strict quality control from production to delivery.
- A request will be sent to our Flight Support Team for a fuel quotation (if required) and/or fuel uplift arrangement.
- Fuel Release will be sent to the customer once we will get confirmation from fuel supplier.
Tahoua Int'l Airport Ground Handling
- Landing Permit
- Airport Slot Arrangement
- Flight Supervision
- Live Flights Status
- Real Time Flight Tracking Service
- Airside Transportation ( Crew/Pax )
- Aircraft Refueling Coordination
- Flight Catering
- Crew Hotel Arrangement
- Crew Transport To/From Hotel
- Live Flight Watch
- Settlement of CAA/Airport Charges
- Departure Flight Plan Filling
- Weather & NOTAM Briefings
- Arrival / Departure General Declaration Clearance from Government Authorities
- Security Arrangements (for Pax/Crew & Aircraft - If Required )
- The above services are available in any combination to suit your needs
- Provision of ground handling services for all types of aircrafts through authorized ground handling companies at any location in Niger
- DRRT, THZ, Tahoua Airport :
Our comprehensive flight support services can be provided at Tahoua Airport in Niger, providing the utmost peace of mind for all of our customers.
Question : What Information Require To Obtain Niger Overflight Clearance ?
Answer : Complete Flight Schedule, etc...
Question : Niger Sample Overflight Permits ?
Answer : Niger Overflight Permit : DG/ANAC/OVF/2018-06122126, etc...
Question : Is There Any Offical Niger Overflight Permit Processing Fees ?
Answer : Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees", etc...
Question : What Is Niger Overflight Permit Validity ?
Answer : Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule), etc...
Question : How Many FIR's In Niger Airspace ?
Answer : Niger FIR ICAO Code is " DRRR ", etc...
Question : Who Will Issue Niger Overfly Permits ?
Answer : Niger Civil Aviation Authority, etc...
Question : Who Is Responsible For Niger Overflight Air Navigation Bill ?
Answer : Niger CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna", etc...
Question : What Is Niger Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours ?
Answer : Niger Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0800Z ) till ( 1500Z ), etc...