- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Kiribati aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Kiribati overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Kiribati civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Kiribati air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Kiribati Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit & ATC Flight Plan
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee & Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Kiribati Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Kiribati Overfly Permit : To Be Advise
Is There Any Offical Kiribati Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Kiribati Civil Aviation
Officially there is "(590.63 AUD Equal To 485 USD ) CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Kiribati Overflight Permits.
What Is Kiribati Overflight Permit Validity :
- Kiribati overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Kiribati Airspace :
- Airspace of Kiribati is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Kiribati FIR ICAO Code is " NFFF "
Who Will Issue Kiribati Overflight Permits :
- Kiribati Civil Aviation Authority (ACCA).
- Postal Address : Kiribati Civil Aviation Authority, Kiribati.
Who Is Responsible For Kiribati Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Kiribati CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator..
What Is Kiribati Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Kiribati Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 2200Z ) till ( 0500Z ).
- Weekend In Kiribati ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Kiribati Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Kiribati and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Kiribati :
Australia Overflight Permits
Australia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
New Zealand Overflight Permits
New Zealand overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Kiribati
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Kiribati overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Kiribati airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel