Yemen Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Yemen along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Yemen Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Yemen according to their legal time frame.
Yemen Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Yemen Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Entry / Exit & Ats Routing
- Yemen Airspace Only Allowed Overflight ( Entry / Exit ) Points Due To War Situation.
Entry Point : Imkad , Kivel
Exit Point : Vedet , Suhal
Yemen Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Yemen Overfly Permit : CAMA 1698
Is There Any Offical Yemen Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Yemen Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Yemen Overflight Permits.
What Is Yemen Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Yemen Airspace :
- Airspace of Yemen is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Yemen FIR ICAO Code is " OYSC "
Who Will Issue Yemen Overflight Permits :
- Civil Aviation and Meteorology Authority - CAMA
- Postal Address : Civil Aviation & Meteorology Authority, Sana'a, Yemen.
Who Is Responsible For Yemen Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Yemen CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Yemen Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Yemen Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 24 Hours ).
- Weekend In Yemen ( Friday and Saturday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Yemen and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Yemen :
Oman Overflight Permits
Oman overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Somalia Overflight Permits
Somalia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Yemen, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Yemen overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
It is very interesting fact that the southwestern part of Asia and the northeastern part of Africa are considered as the oldest part of the earth, in Yemen you can find several ancient tombs, which date back to the Paleolithic era. These lands were inhabited by ancient civilizations and cultures before nearly 40,000 years. In western Yemen, in Al-Mahwit area, which is located in Sanaa, there are hundreds of ancient tombs are discovered. These tombs are basically some of the oldest historical landmarks to include in your trip list and, they all are situated in a close proximity to Sanaa.
Al-Saleh mosque is located in the capital city of Yemen, Sanaa. The truly impressive cultural and historical site is very attractive for the tourists. Getting to the mosque is very easy, and it can be seen from far away within the town. As you get closer to the beautiful facades of AL-Saleh mosque you will be a witness to its amazing Yemeni architectural style, which features four 160 meters-tall minarets and two smaller minarets, four huge domes as well. And the whole building is decorated by lush wooden ornaments and carvings, and the nearby green gardens are picturesque.
Taiz is a small, but picturesque and scenic mountain village in the southwest Yemen, where you can see the fabulous Al-Qahira Castle. This is one of the most impressive and famous destination for the tourist and located on a tall rocky peak. You must include this castle in your trio to Yemen, because the panoramic vistas from the base of the castle are speechless. The wonderful view of this castle also attracts the tourists to make their tour wonderful.