- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly United Arab Emirates aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about United Arab Emirates overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the United Arab Emirates civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get United Arab Emirates air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A U A E Overflight Permits :
- Overfly via United Arab Emirates territory “Overfly Permit Not Required"
- Flight Plan should be filed 2 hour before departure from origin
United Arab Emirates Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
United Arab Emirates Overflight Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical United Arab Emirates Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To United Arab Emirates Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of United Arab Emirates Overflight Permits.
What Is United Arab Emirates Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overfly via United Arab Emirates territory Overflight Permit Not Required
How Many FIR's In United Arab Emirates Airspace :
- Airspace of United Arab Emirates is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- United Arab Emirates FIR ICAO Code is " OMAE "
Who Will Issue United Arab Emirates Overflight Permits :
- General Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : PO Box 165 Ansari Watt Kabul United Arab Emirates.
Who Is Responsible For United Arab Emirates Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- United Arab Emirates CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "IATA".
What Is United Arab Emirates Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- United Arab Emirates Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 24 Hours ).
- Weekend In United Arab Emirates ( Friday and Saturday )
We Offer Below U A E Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within United Arab Emirates and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In United Arab Emirates :
- OMDB, DXB, Dubai Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- OMDW, DWC, Al Maktoum Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- OMRK, RKT, Ras Al Khaimah Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- OMAL, AAN, Al Ain Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- OMAA, AUH, Abu Dhabi Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- OMSJ, SHJ, Sharjah Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- OMAD, AZI, Al Bateen Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
Oman Overflight Permits
Oman overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Qatar Overflight Permits
Qatar overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in United Arab Emirates
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining United Arab Emirates overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in United Arab Emirates airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
- Burj Al Arab
The Burj Al Arab is best known for being the only 7-star hotel in Dubai. Every visitor to Dubai needs a picture of the sail-boat shaped hotel. You can look at it from the beach, book an afternoon tea at the hotel, or visit during sunset, when the bright sky illuminates its silhouette.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel