Iraq Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Iraq along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Iraq Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Iraq according to their legal time frame.
Iraq Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Iraq Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Entry/Exit Points & ATS Routing
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Iraq Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Iraq Overfly Permit : OVR/17767
Is There Any Offical Iraq Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Iraq Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Iraq Overflight Permits.
What Is Iraq Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "24 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Iraq Airspace :
- Airspace of Iraq is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Iraq FIR ICAO Code is " ORBB "
Who Will Issue Iraq Overflight Permits :
- Iraq Civil Aviation Authority - ICAA
- Postal Address : PO Box 23000. Baghdad International Airport, Iraq.
Who Is Responsible For Iraq Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Iraq CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Iraq Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Iraq Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 24 Hours ).
- Weekend In Iraq ( Friday and Saturday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Iraq and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Iraq :
- ORBI, BGW, Baghdad International Airport Ground Handling Arrangement
- ORER, EBL, Erbil International Airport Ground Handling Arrangement
- ORNI, NJF, Al Najaf International Airport Ground Handling Arrangement
- ORMM, BSR, Basra International Airport Ground Handling Arrangement
- ORSU, ISU, Sulaimaniyah International Airport Ground Handling Arrangement
- ORBM, OSB, Mosul International Airport Ground Handling Arrangement
Saudi Arabia Overflight Permits
Saudi Arabia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Jordan Overflight Permits
Jordan overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Iraq, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Iraq overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
- The Abbasid Palace, Baghdad
The last remaining Abbasid Palace in Baghdad is a historic two-story building that overlooks the Tigris river in the al-Maiden district of the city. The Abbasid dynasty ruled the Islamic empire from modern-day Baghdad from the 8th to the 13th centuries, and gave rise to the Islamic Golden Age during this time. Said to have been built during the reign of Caliph Al-Naser Ledinillah, historians allege that the structure was utilized for educational purposes due to similarities in its design to Iraq’s Al-Mustansereyya School.
Ziggurats, terraced pyramid temples erected during Ancient Mesopotamia, are found throughout Iraq and Iran. One of the most well-preserved ziggurats is the Ziggurat of Ur built by King Ur-Nammu around 21st century BC. At the top of the ziggurat sits a temple dedicated to honor Nanna, the patron diety of the city of Ur, located today in Tell el-Muqayyar in southern Iraq. The ziggurat is thought to have served as a site for agricultural commerce as well as for spiritual purposes.