- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Iraq aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Iraq overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Iraq civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Iraq air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Iraq Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Entry/Exit Points & ATS Routing
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Iraq Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Iraq Overfly Permit : OVR/17767
Is There Any Offical Iraq Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Iraq Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Iraq Overflight Permits.
What Is Iraq Overflight Permit Validity :
- Iraq overflight permits are valid for +24 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Iraq Airspace :
- Airspace of Iraq is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Iraq FIR ICAO Code is " ORBB "
Who Will Issue Iraq Overflight Permits :
- Iraq Civil Aviation Authority - ICAA
- Postal Address : PO Box 23000. Baghdad International Airport, Iraq.
Who Is Responsible For Iraq Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Iraq CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
What Is Iraq Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Iraq Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 24 Hours ).
- Weekend In Iraq ( Friday and Saturday )
We Offer Below Iraq Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Iraq and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Iraq :
- ORBI, BGW, Baghdad, Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- ORER, EBL, Erbil, Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- ORNI, NJF, Al Najaf, Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- ORMM, BSR, Basra, Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- ORSU, ISU, Sulaimaniyah, Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- ORBM, OSB, Mosul, Inte'l Airport Ground Handling Services
Saudi Arabia Overflight Permits
Saudi Arabia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Jordan Overflight Permits
Jordan overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Iraq
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Iraq overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Iraq airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
- The Abbasid Palace, Baghdad
The last remaining Abbasid Palace in Baghdad is a historic two-story building that overlooks the Tigris river in the al-Maiden district of the city. The Abbasid dynasty ruled the Islamic empire from modern-day Baghdad from the 8th to the 13th centuries, and gave rise to the Islamic Golden Age during this time. Said to have been built during the reign of Caliph Al-Naser Ledinillah, historians allege that the structure was utilized for educational purposes due to similarities in its design to Iraq’s Al-Mustansereyya School.
- Ziggurat of Ur
Ziggurats, terraced pyramid temples erected during Ancient Mesopotamia, are found throughout Iraq and Iran. One of the most well-preserved ziggurats is the Ziggurat of Ur built by King Ur-Nammu around 21st century BC. At the top of the ziggurat sits a temple dedicated to honor Nanna, the patron diety of the city of Ur, located today in Tell el-Muqayyar in southern Iraq. The ziggurat is thought to have served as a site for agricultural commerce as well as for spiritual purposes.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel