Italy Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Italy along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Italy Overflight And Landing Permits from Civil Aviation Authority of Italy according to their legal time frame.
Italy Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Italy Overflight Permits :
- Overfly via Italy territory "Overfly Permit Not Required"
- Flight Plan should be filed 2 hour before departure from origin
Italy Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Italy Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical Italy Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Italy Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Italy Overflight Permits.
What Is Italy Overflight Permit Validity :
- To Overfly Italy Airspace "Overflight Permit Not Required"
Who Will Issue Italy Overflight Permits :
- Italy Civil Aviation Authority (ICAA)
- Postal Address : ENAC - Enta Nazionale Aviaziona Civile Viale Castro Pretorio, 118 00185 Rome, Italy
Who Is Responsible For Italy Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Italy CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is Italy Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Italy Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z )..
- Weekend In Italy ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Italy and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Italy :
- LIBC, CRV : Crotone Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIBP, PSR : Pescara D'abruzzo International Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICA, SUF : Lamezia Terme Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICC, CTA : Vincenzo Bellini Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICJ, PMO : Punta Raisi Falcone Borsellino Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICR, REG : Reggio Calabria Tito Minniti Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIEE, CAG : Cagliari Elmas Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIEO, OLB : Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport Ground Handling Services
- LILE, BJE : Biella Cerrione Pietro Venanzi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMC, MXP : Milan Malpensa Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIME, BGY : Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMG, ALL : Riviera Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMJ, GOA : Genoa Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIML, LIN : Milan Linate Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMP, PMF : Parma G Verdi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMW, AOT : Aosta Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMZ, CUF : Cuneo Levaldigi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPB, BZO : Bolzano Bozen Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPE, BLQ : G Marconi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPO, VBS : Brescia Gabriele D'annunzio Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPR, RMI : Miramare Federico Fellini Rimini International Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPX, VRN : Verona Villafranca Valerio Catullo Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPY, AOI : Ancona Marche Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRA, CIA : Rome Ciampino G B Pastine Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRF, FCO : Rome Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRN, NAP : Naples Capodichino Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRP, PSA : Pisa International San Giusto Galileo Galilei Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRQ, FLR : Florence Amerigo Vespucci Peretola Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRS, GRS : Corrado Baccarini Grosseto Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRZ, PEG : Umbria-Perugia Airport Ground Handling Services
San Marino Overflight Permits
San Marino overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Switzerland Overflight Permits
Switzerland overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Italy, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Italy overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s "David" and Brunelleschi's Duomo; Venice, the city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
This Renaissance beauty has it all. For starters, there’s the glorious architecture – who could resist the cheerful pink-and-green facade and famous cupola of the Duomo, the photogenic Piazza della Signoria with its statement statuary, and the Ponte Vecchio’s jumble of shops spanning the river Arno? For most, though, Florence’s biggest draw is its staggering hoard of world-class paintings, frescoes and sculptures: according to UNESCO, 30 percent of the world’s most important works of art can be found here.
Tuscany has no shortage of winsome hill-towns but San Gimignano stands tall above the rest for its distinctive skyline, bristling with medieval towers, and its remarkably intact historic centre, a gorgeous assemblage of honey-coloured stone buildings. Its winding backstreets hold frescoed churches and Gothic palazzi, and beyond the city walls on all sides, the hills are blanketed with vineyards and olive groves.
With a more down-to-earth feel than glitzy Como, but with plenty of class, Lake Garda is the largest of Italy’s spectacular lakes. Rugged mountains encircle its deep blue waters, with boats zipping between the pretty towns that hug the shore. You could base yourself here for a week or more – choose between luxury spas and faded waterside hotels – or day-trip it from Milan. Whatever you do, make time for a Spritz overlooking the lake, preferably at sunset.
The Amalfi Coast is wildly beautiful, and the few towns strung along its length are ideal vantage points for taking in the coast’s dazzling ensemble of craggy cliffs, lush forests and dramatic seascapes. Chichi Positano, a dramatic huddle of pastel-coloured houses tumbling down to the sea, is the pick of the towns. Its centre is a warren of stepped lanes framed by pink bougainvillea and lined with smart boutiques.
With its crystalline seas, white-sand beaches and hidden rocky coves, Puglia is many Italians’ favourite place to soak up the sun in the summer months. Its interior is just as beautiful, with wooded hills, wildlife-rich lakes, and endless olive groves: the region produces around 40 percent of Italy’s olive oil.
The legendary island of Capri, beloved of the emperor Tiberius, any number of artists and writers in search of inspiration, and legions of modern-day celebrities, has star appeal in spades. Away from its twin centres, Capri Town and Anacapri – bursting with designer boutiques and chic cafés – picturesque lanes wind past Roman ruins and grand villas, with staggering views over the deep blue Mediterranean.
No one forgets their first glimpse of Venice. However many times you’ve seen it in pictures, you can’t prepare yourself for the sight of a city of stately marble palazzi sitting pretty atop a dazzling green lagoon. Mesmerizing in sunshine, moodily atmospheric when wreathed in mist, colourful at Carnevale, unforgettable when it floods: Venice is never anything short of a knockout.
These five fishing villages, wedged into steeply terraced cliffs along a stretch of craggy coastline on the Italian Riviera, take the top spot for the unvarnished beauty of their pastel-painted houses and diminutive harbours filled with fishing boats. The hiking trails that thread between the villages are some of the world’s most scenic, taking you past vineyards and olive groves, with dramatic seascapes at every turn.
Despite Verona’s spurious Shakespeare connections – Juliet’s much-visited balcony is a twentieth-century fabrication – there’s plenty to love about this city. It’s chock-full of Roman ruins, not least the legendary Arena, the hulking amphitheatre in the centre of town that puts on summer opera performances under the stars; and its historic piazzas and buzzing thoroughfares are ideal for people-watching with the obligatory gelato in hand.
Unashamedly a holiday resort, Sorrento enjoys a privileged perch on the Bay of Naples’ lofty southern peninsula, as well as a gloriously long summer season. Its labyrinthine historic centre holds plenty of Baroque and Renaissance buildings, and its hub, Piazza Tasso, is a fun place for an aperitivo. For a touch of indulgence, head to one of the glamorous clifftop hotels’ terrace bars: the perfect vantage point to take in that view