- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Italy aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Italy overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Italy civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Italy air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Italy Overflight Permits :
- Overfly via Italy territory "Overfly Permit Not Required"
- Flight Plan should be filed 2 hour before departure from origin
Italy Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Italy Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical Italy Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Italy Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Italy Overflight Permits.
What Is Italy Overflight Permit Validity :
- To Overfly Italy Airspace Overflight Permit Not Required
How Many FIR's In Italy Airspace :
- Airspace of Italy is currently having three flight information region (FIR).
- Italy FIR ICAO Code is " LIBB, LIMM, LIRR "
Who Will Issue Italy Overflight Permits :
- Italy Civil Aviation Authority (ICAA)
- Postal Address : ENAC - Enta Nazionale Aviaziona Civile Viale Castro Pretorio, 118 00185 Rome, Italy
Who Is Responsible For Italy Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Italy CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
What Is Italy Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Italy Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 1000Z )..
- Weekend In Italy ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Italy Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Italy and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Italy :
- LIBC, CRV, Crotone Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIBP, PSR, Pescara D'abruzzo Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICA, SUF, Lamezia Terme Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICC, CTA, Vincenzo Bellini Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICJ, PMO, Punta Raisi Falcone Borsellino Airport Ground Handling Services
- LICR, REG, Reggio Calabria Tito Minniti Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIEE, CAG, Cagliari Elmas Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIEO, OLB, Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport Ground Handling Services
- LILE, BJE, Biella Cerrione Pietro Venanzi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMC, MXP, Milan Malpensa Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIME, BGY, Bergamo Orio Al Serio Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMG, ALL, Riviera Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMJ, GOA, Genoa Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIML, LIN, Milan Linate Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMP, PMF, Parma G Verdi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMW, AOT, Aosta Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIMZ, CUF, Cuneo Levaldigi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPB, BZO, Bolzano Bozen Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPE, BLQ, G Marconi Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPO, VBS, Brescia Gabriele D'annunzio Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPR, RMI, Miramare Federico Fellini Rimini Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPX, VRN, Verona Villafranca Valerio Catullo Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIPY, AOI, Ancona Marche Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRA, CIA, Rome Ciampino G B Pastine Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRF, FCO, Rome Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRN, NAP, Naples Capodichino Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRP, PSA, Pisa Int'lGalilei Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRQ, FLR, Florence Amerigo Vespucci Peretola Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRS, GRS, Corrado Baccarini Grosseto Airport Ground Handling Services
- LIRZ, PEG, Umbria-Perugia Airport Ground Handling Services
San Marino Overflight Permits
San Marino overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Switzerland Overflight Permits
Switzerland overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Italy
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Italy overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Italy airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Italy, a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Its capital, Rome, is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art and ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s "David" and Brunelleschi's Duomo; Venice, the city of canals; and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
This Renaissance beauty has it all. For starters, there’s the glorious architecture – who could resist the cheerful pink-and-green facade and famous cupola of the Duomo, the photogenic Piazza della Signoria with its statement statuary, and the Ponte Vecchio’s jumble of shops spanning the river Arno? For most, though, Florence’s biggest draw is its staggering hoard of world-class paintings, frescoes and sculptures: according to UNESCO, 30 percent of the world’s most important works of art can be found here.
- San Gimignano
Tuscany has no shortage of winsome hill-towns but San Gimignano stands tall above the rest for its distinctive skyline, bristling with medieval towers, and its remarkably intact historic centre, a gorgeous assemblage of honey-coloured stone buildings. Its winding backstreets hold frescoed churches and Gothic palazzi, and beyond the city walls on all sides, the hills are blanketed with vineyards and olive groves.
- Lake Garda
With a more down-to-earth feel than glitzy Como, but with plenty of class, Lake Garda is the largest of Italy’s spectacular lakes. Rugged mountains encircle its deep blue waters, with boats zipping between the pretty towns that hug the shore. You could base yourself here for a week or more – choose between luxury spas and faded waterside hotels – or day-trip it from Milan. Whatever you do, make time for a Spritz overlooking the lake, preferably at sunset.
The Amalfi Coast is wildly beautiful, and the few towns strung along its length are ideal vantage points for taking in the coast’s dazzling ensemble of craggy cliffs, lush forests and dramatic seascapes. Chichi Positano, a dramatic huddle of pastel-coloured houses tumbling down to the sea, is the pick of the towns. Its centre is a warren of stepped lanes framed by pink bougainvillea and lined with smart boutiques.
With its crystalline seas, white-sand beaches and hidden rocky coves, Puglia is many Italians’ favourite place to soak up the sun in the summer months. Its interior is just as beautiful, with wooded hills, wildlife-rich lakes, and endless olive groves: the region produces around 40 percent of Italy’s olive oil.
The legendary island of Capri, beloved of the emperor Tiberius, any number of artists and writers in search of inspiration, and legions of modern-day celebrities, has star appeal in spades. Away from its twin centres, Capri Town and Anacapri – bursting with designer boutiques and chic cafés – picturesque lanes wind past Roman ruins and grand villas, with staggering views over the deep blue Mediterranean.
No one forgets their first glimpse of Venice. However many times you’ve seen it in pictures, you can’t prepare yourself for the sight of a city of stately marble palazzi sitting pretty atop a dazzling green lagoon. Mesmerizing in sunshine, moodily atmospheric when wreathed in mist, colourful at Carnevale, unforgettable when it floods: Venice is never anything short of a knockout.
- Cinque Terre
These five fishing villages, wedged into steeply terraced cliffs along a stretch of craggy coastline on the Italian Riviera, take the top spot for the unvarnished beauty of their pastel-painted houses and diminutive harbours filled with fishing boats. The hiking trails that thread between the villages are some of the world’s most scenic, taking you past vineyards and olive groves, with dramatic seascapes at every turn.
Despite Verona’s spurious Shakespeare connections – Juliet’s much-visited balcony is a twentieth-century fabrication – there’s plenty to love about this city. It’s chock-full of Roman ruins, not least the legendary Arena, the hulking amphitheatre in the centre of town that puts on summer opera performances under the stars; and its historic piazzas and buzzing thoroughfares are ideal for people-watching with the obligatory gelato in hand.
Unashamedly a holiday resort, Sorrento enjoys a privileged perch on the Bay of Naples’ lofty southern peninsula, as well as a gloriously long summer season. Its labyrinthine historic centre holds plenty of Baroque and Renaissance buildings, and its hub, Piazza Tasso, is a fun place for an aperitivo. For a touch of indulgence, head to one of the glamorous clifftop hotels’ terrace bars: the perfect vantage point to take in that view
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel