- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline intends to overfly Ukraine aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Ukraine overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Ukraine civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Ukraine air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Ukraine airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
We Offer Below Ukraine Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Ukraine Overflight Permits :
- Overfly via Ukraine territory “Overfly Permit Not Required"
- Flight Plan should be filed 2 hour before departure from origin
Ukraine Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Ukraine Overfly Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical Ukraine Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Ukraine Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Ukraine Overflight Permits.
What Is Ukraine Overflight Permit Validity :
- To Overfly Ukraine Airspace Overflight Permit Not Required
How Many FIR's In Ukraine Airspace :
- Airspace of Ukraine is currently having five flight information region (FIR).
- Ukraine FIR ICAO Code is " UKBV, UKLV, UKOV, UKFV, UKHV "
Who Will Issue Ukraine Overflight Permits :
- Ukraine Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : State Aviation Administration 14 Peremohy Ave 01135 Kiev, Ukraine.
Who Is Responsible For Ukraine Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Ukraine CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Euro Control".
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Ukraine and various locations across the globe.
Airport Information :
- UKKK, IEV, Kiev Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKBB, KBP, Boryspil Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKDD, DNK, Dnipropetrovsk Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKOI, IZL, Izmail Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKHH, HRK, Kharkiv Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKDR, KWG, Kryvyi Rih Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKCW, VSG, Luhansk Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKLL, LWO, Lviv Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKOO, ODS, Odessa Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKFF, SIP, Simferopol Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UKDE, OZH, Zaporizhia Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
Belarus Overflight Permits
Belarus overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Moldova Overflight Permits
Moldova overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Ukraine
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Ukraine overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
- City : Sviatohirsk Lavra, Sviatohirsk
Sviatohirsk Lavra is one of the most beautiful and sacred cathedrals in Ukraine. It is an Orthodox monastery in the east of Ukraine, located on the chalk banks of the Seversky Donets River. The first monks settled in the Sviatohirsk Lavra in the 15th century. Now, every single day, hundreds of pilgrims who come to the monastery are fed free of charge and, if possible, are provided with a place to stay overnight.
- City : hotyn Fortress, Khotyn
Those travelers who would like to get more closely acquainted with the history of Ukraine should definitely come to see the Khotyn Fortress. Its construction took almost 100 years, from 1250 till 1340, and it survived numerous battles, fierce wars, and uprisings. The castle consists of four towers, a palace, officers’ barracks, and a church and represents a great embodiment of Ukraine’s medieval defense architecture.
- City : Hryshko National Botanical Garden, Kiev
Sprinkled with snow, the spruce treetops look incredibly peaceful and romantic in winter. If you ask where to go for a walk in Kiev, consider this option first. Here you can ride on sleds, take photos, or just admire the incredible nature and marvel at the beautiful landscape of the Kiev’s Left Bank. In addition to the rich flora, the Holy Trinity Monastery also attracts many visitors. Being located on the territory of the garden, it boasts a series of murals from the 19th century.
- City : The Carpathian Mountains
The most popular destination for locals and travelers in Ukraine during winter is the Carpathians. Everyone will find an activity here: one can go skiing, snowboarding, or hiking. Creative people will have the opportunity to capture fabulous landscapes. Others can just enjoy themselves and watch the snow falling from the window of their cosy chalet. The Carpathian Mountains welcome thousands of tourists each year and offer a huge number of winter resorts for every taste and budget.
- City : Lviv
The city of Lviv in Western Ukraine is incredible in any season. The historical buildings, cathedrals, and modern venues make it one of a kind. Lviv should be your next stop for sure, especially if you are a fan of a Christmas atmosphere, snowy cobblestone streets, and liters of mulled wine. Moreover, in December, the center of the city turns into a festive market, with striking decorations, illuminations, food and souvenir stalls, and concerts and performances, running round the clock.
- City : Bukovel
Wondering where to go skiing in Ukraine? Bukovel is definitely the answer. It is a chic resort with the best slopes, amazing nature, cosy hotels, numerous restaurants with both traditional Ukrainian and European cuisine and, of course, wellness and spa centers. You can also find such winter activities as skating, sledding, or even quadrocycling. For sure, in the summer the green glades and forests around Bukovel delight tourists, but the truly magical ambience can be spotted solely during the wintertime.
- City : Poltava region
While the western part of Ukraine is known for the Carpathians and the south is famous for its seascapes, the heart of Ukraine should be visited because of its picturesque fields and dense forests. The Poltava region (oblast in Ukrainian) includes a number of natural and cultural reserves. It is a perfect and well-developed destination for green tourism. Being located on the Dnieper, Vorskla, and Psel Rivers, one can go fishing or hiking, as well as exploring the terrain in depth. Frost-covered tree branches and frozen river banks are an unforgettable sight.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel