- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Vietnam aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Vietnam overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Vietnam civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Vietnam air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Vietnam Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit Points Along With Complete Route Within Vietnam [ FIR ]
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee & Consigner Details ( Only For Cargo Flights )
- Any Aircraft Above 15000 Kg ( TCAS & ACAS Must Equipped )
Vietnam Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Vietnam Overflight Permit : O/F-19/B/W/2018VN
Is There Any Offical Vietnam Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Vietnam Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Vietnam Overflight Permit.
What Is Vietnam Overflight Permit Validity :
- Vietnam overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Vietnam Airspace :
- Airspace of Vietnam is currently having two flight information region (FIR).
- Vietnam FIR ICAO Codes are " VVHM, VVHN "
Who Will Issue Vietnam Overflight Permits :
- Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV)
- Postal Address : Civil Aviation Administration Gialam Airport Hanoi, Vietnam
Who Is Responsible For Vietnam Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Vietnam CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
- In a very occasional situation caa will issue the navigation bill to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Vietnam Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Vietnam Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0130Z ) till ( 0930Z ).
- Weekend In Vietnam ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Vietnam Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Vietnam and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Vietnam :
- VVNB, HAN, Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVTS, SGN, Tan Son Nhat International Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVCT, VCA, Can Tho International Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVDN, DAD, Da Nang International Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVCI, HPH, Cat Bi Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVVH, VII, Vinh Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVPB, HUI, Phu Bai Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVCR, CXR, Cam Ranh Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVPQ, PQC, Duong Dong Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVTH, TBB, Dong Tac Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVDL, DLI, Lien Khuong Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVRG, VKG, Rach Gia Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVPK, PXU, Pleiku Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVDB, DIN, Dien Bien Phu Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVBM, BMV, Buon Ma Thuot Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVPC, UIH, Phu Cat Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVCS, VCS, Con Dao : Co Ong Domestic Airport - Ground Handling Services
- VVVD, VDO, Van Don International Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVCA, VCL, Chu Lai Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- VVDH, VDH, Dong Hoi Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
Cambodia Overflight Permits
Cambodia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Laos Overflight Permits
Laos overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Vietnam
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Vietnam overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Vietnam airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the C? Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
- Da Lat, Vietnam
Nestled in the southern highland region of the country, picturesque Ðà L?t is a refreshing break from the south’s tropical climate. Cool temperatures and fresh air – not the mention the gorgeous surroundings – make Ðà L?t a must-see destination. You can catch a quick flight from Saigon or hop on a 5-7 hour bus journey (depending on traffic, of course).
- Da Nang
Da Nang is Vietnam’s third largest city and lies approximately 30 k.m. north of Hoi An. This is the city you’ll fly into before driving south into the colonial town, but Da Nang is also a great city to explore. Like any coastal Vietnamese town or city, Da Nang’s white sand and clear water beaches are a must for beach lovers and it has some fabulous nightlife as well. The Dragon Bridge is illuminated at night and the whole city looks incredible from the vantage point of one of its many rooftop bars.
- Côn Ð?o Islands
The Con Dao islands form an archipelago southeast of Phu Quoc, with Côn Ð?o its largest. The island played a significant role during the Indochina war as it was where many French political prisoners were held and executed. It is also the location where Vietnam’s national heroine was put to death at age 19. Make sure to visit her tomb and nearby museum before, or after, enjoying the island’s splendid beaches.
- Mui Né Sand Dunes
Vietnam really has it all – you can even experience the desert. The red and white sand dunes of Mui Né are very popular with tourists and locals on a weekend trip from Saigon. Quad bikes and dune buggies are abound, so don’t expect any peace and quiet. Check the time before you schedule a trip there – no one wants to be on the dunes when the sun is at its peak. It’s best to go super early to avoid the scorching heat.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel