Vietnam Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Vietnam along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Vietnam Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam according to their legal time frame.
Vietnam Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Vietnam Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry / Exit Points Along With Complete Route Within Vietnam [ FIR ]
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee & Consigner Details ( Only For Cargo Flights )
- Any Aircraft Above 15000 Kg ( TCAS & ACAS Must Equipped )
Vietnam Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submitting Flight Plan.
Vietnam Overflight Permit : O/F-19/B/W/2018VN
Is There Any Offical Vietnam Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Vietnam Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Vietnam Overflight Permit.
What Is Vietnam Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits Valid For "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
Who Will Issue Vietnam Overflight Permits :
- Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam (CAAV)
- Postal Address : Civil Aviation Administration Gialam Airport Hanoi, Vietnam
Who Is Responsible For Vietnam Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Vietnam CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator.
- In a very occasional situation caa will issue the navigation bill to the company who submit overflight permit request.
What Is Vietnam Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Vietnam Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0130Z ) till ( 0930Z ).
- Weekend In Vietnam ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Vietnam and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Vietnam :
Cambodia Overflight Permits
Cambodia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Laos Overflight Permits
Laos overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Vietnam, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Vietnam overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the C? Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
Nestled in the southern highland region of the country, picturesque Ðà L?t is a refreshing break from the south’s tropical climate. Cool temperatures and fresh air – not the mention the gorgeous surroundings – make Ðà L?t a must-see destination. You can catch a quick flight from Saigon or hop on a 5-7 hour bus journey (depending on traffic, of course).
Da Nang is Vietnam’s third largest city and lies approximately 30 k.m. north of Hoi An. This is the city you’ll fly into before driving south into the colonial town, but Da Nang is also a great city to explore. Like any coastal Vietnamese town or city, Da Nang’s white sand and clear water beaches are a must for beach lovers and it has some fabulous nightlife as well. The Dragon Bridge is illuminated at night and the whole city looks incredible from the vantage point of one of its many rooftop bars.
The Con Dao islands form an archipelago southeast of Phu Quoc, with Côn Ð?o its largest. The island played a significant role during the Indochina war as it was where many French political prisoners were held and executed. It is also the location where Vietnam’s national heroine was put to death at age 19. Make sure to visit her tomb and nearby museum before, or after, enjoying the island’s splendid beaches.
Vietnam really has it all – you can even experience the desert. The red and white sand dunes of Mui Né are very popular with tourists and locals on a weekend trip from Saigon. Quad bikes and dune buggies are abound, so don’t expect any peace and quiet. Check the time before you schedule a trip there – no one wants to be on the dunes when the sun is at its peak. It’s best to go super early to avoid the scorching heat.