- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly South Korea aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about South Korea overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the South Korea civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get South Korea air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A South Korea Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger & Crew Details
- Entry [ Point & Time ] | Exit [ Point & Time ] & ATS Routing
- CONSIGNEE AND CONSIGNER DETAILS (ONLY FOR CARGO FLIGHTS)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
South Korea Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
South Korea Overflight Permit : ATFMC-7266
Is There Any Offical South Korea Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To South Korea Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of South Korea Overflight Permit.
What Is South Korea Overflight Permit Validity :
- South Korea overflight permits are valid for +24 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In South Korea Airspace :
- Airspace of South Korea is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- South Korea FIR ICAO Code is " RKRR "
Who Will Issue South Korea Overflight Permits :
- South Korea Office Of Civil Aviation (KOCA)
- Postal Address : Office of Civil Aviation 1 Joongaang-Dong Kwachon City Kyonggi-do 427-760, South Korea
Who Is Responsible For South Korea Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- South Korea CAA will issue air navigation bills directly to the company that submit overflight permit requests.
What Is South Korea Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- South Korea Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0000Z ) till ( 0900Z ).
- Weekend In South Korea ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below South Korea Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within South Korea and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In South Korea :
- RKSS, GMP, Seoul Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKPK, PUS, Gimhae Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKPC, CJU, Jeju Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKJM, MPK, Mokpo Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKJB, MWX, Muan Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKTH, KPO, Pohang Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKSI, ICN, Incheon Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKSM, SSN, Seoul AB (K-16) Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKNY, YNY, Yangyang Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RKTU, CJJ, Cheongju Airport Ground Handling Services
Russia Overflight Permits
Russia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
China Overflight Permits
China overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in South Korea
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining South Korea overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in South Korea airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.
Damyang is located towards the southern tip of South Korea and is actually a small county containing a number of small towns and villages. Visitors flock to Damyang for its wealth of bamboo, including a bamboo theme park and a bamboo museum. Visitors can peruse bamboo kitchen supplies or other practical gifts, as well as taste unusual bamboo wine or ice cream. There are also a couple of nearby hiking opportunities around the mountains of Byeongungsan and Chuwolsan.
Off the northwest coast of South Korea, a couple of hours’ boat journey from the mainland, is Deokjeokdo, a small island famed for its relaxing beaches and hiking routes. The island is secluded but has a decent selection of hotels, guesthouses and restaurants. There are both sandy and pebble beaches, and a beautiful pine forest where visitors can enjoy a shady walk. While there are many idyllic islands for visitors to choose from around the country, Deokjeokdo is a popular choice with those staying in Seoul, as it is a day trip from the city.
Busan is a popular destination for visitors since it boasts a mix of stunning beaches, city life, and historic buildings. Busan is South Korea’s second largest city, and it is located on the southeastern corner of the mainland. Haeundae Beach is popular with Koreans from across the country as well as foreign visitors although it can get busy; other quieter beaches include Daedepo or Songdo. The city itself is modern, cosmopolitan, and fashionable; Busan is home to the world’s largest department store, traditional markets, and sophisticated restaurants.
- Bukchon Hanok Village
Bukchon Hanok Village is actually within the city of Seoul itself, but it is a perfectly preserved village dating back 600 years to the Joseon Dynasty. Features include narrow streets and traditional one-story homes with classic pagoda roofs. Today, very few people actually live in this area, but the buildings are used as traditional restaurants, guesthouses, tea houses and cultural centers, making it the perfect place to absorb the atmosphere of historic Korea.
- Yeongam Gurim Village
As well as being a historical South Korean village, Gurim is also close to the Wolchulsan National Park. The national park is one of smallest and least well known in the country, which makes it quiet and relatively free from coach tours of tourists. The park reaches 800 meters above sea level at its highest point, which offers outstanding views of the area. Gurim Village is nearby and is famed for its old buildings and pottery.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel