- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly Philippines aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Philippines overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Philippines civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Philippines air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Philippines Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry/Exit & Routing
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Philippines Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Philippines Overflight Permit : 3OP2018-4344
Is There Any Offical Philippines Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Philippines Civil Aviation
Officially there is "10 USD CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Philippines Overflight Permit.
What Is Philippines Overflight Permit Validity :
- Philippines overflight permits are valid for +72 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Philippines Airspace :
- Airspace of Philippines is currently having one flight information region (FIR).
- Philippines FIR ICAO Code is " RPHI "
Who Will Issue Philippines Overflight Permits :
- Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
- Postal Address : CAAP NAIA Complex, MIA Road, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Who Is Responsible For Philippines Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Philippines CAA will issue air navigation bills directly to the company that submit overflight permit requests.
What Is Philippines Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Philippines Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0100Z ) till ( 0800Z ).
- Weekend In Philippines ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below Philippines Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Philippines and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Philippines :
- RPLL, MNL, Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPVM, CEB, Cebu Mactan Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPLB, SFS, Subic Bay Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPLC, CRK, Diosdado Macapagal Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPLI, LAO, Laoag Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPMD, DVO, Francisco Bangoy Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPMZ, ZAM, Zamboanga Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPMR, N/A, Tambler Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPVP, PPA, Puerto Princesa Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPVI, ILO, Iloilo Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPVK, KLO, Kalibo Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPVB, BCD, Bacolod City Domestic Airport Ground Handling Services
- RPSP, TAG, Bohol–Panglao Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
Taiwan Overflight Permits
Taiwan overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Vietnam Overflight Permits
Vietnam overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Philippines
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Philippines overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Philippines airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
- Calaguas Island, Camarines Norte
The Calaguas is a group of islands in the province of Camarines Norte that includes 3 major islands and several minor islands. If you are looking to escape the main islands you should head to Calaguas Island, which is one of the lesser-known beaches in the Philippines. Campers and backpackers enjoy the well-maintained powdery white sand beaches found here. Camarines Norte is equally stunning, albeit more crowded, just like the other main islands–Vinzons and Paracale.
- Mount Apo, Davao City
Mount Apo is the tallest mountain in the Philippines, reaching over 9,000 feet in elevation. Views from the top overlook the cities of Digos and Kidapawan. You can hike the mountain, or simply enjoy views from the bottom while eating deliciously fresh seafood and durian.
- Batanes Island
A number of devastating storms have battered Batanes Island, but this province still stands today. Located on the extreme northern edge of the Philippines, Batanes is the least populated province but it remains one of the most beautiful.
- Oslob, Cebu
This beautiful destination has everything to offer. You can swim with whale sharks, bask on the pristine beaches, ponder life looking at tranquil waterfalls, explore historical ruins, and so much more.
You must take a long bus ride up a mountain in order to reach the beautiful place that sits above the clouds, known as Sagada. Gazing down at the world from above the clouds is a pretty superior way to go soul searching. Sagada, as well as all of the municipalities located in Mountain Province, offer a lot of fun adventures for travelers to embark on. Warning: While visiting, you may feel inclined to buy large hoards of rice and coffee.
- Mahogany Forest, Bohol
If the heat is getting to you, the Mahogany Forest is a great place to cool down and seek solace with your thoughts. This is the first man-made forest in the Philippines, and it includes two kilometers of densely packed mahogany trees.
- Bantayan Island, Cebu
Palm trees line the bright blue coastline of this beautiful destination located at the northern end of Cebu. Bantayan Island is often compared to Boracay but without the crowds.
- Merloquet Falls, Zamboanga
This gorgeous location tends to get busy, especially during the summer, but the surroundings are so incredible the crowds will likely fade away.
- Palaui Island, Cagayan
Escape reality on this remote island, located on the far northwest of the Philippines. Here you will find 21 commercial species of fish, and masses of gorgeous undisturbed coral. There are grasslands, forests, waterfalls and antique lighthouses to explore, plus so much more.
- Tibiao, Antique
Many people stop at Antique on their way to Boracay. This coastal paradise offers a number of things, including great scuba diving and Sira, a hot spring known for its medicinal qualities.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel