- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline intends to overfly Kazakhstan aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about Kazakhstan overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Kazakhstan civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get Kazakhstan air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Kazakhstan airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
We Offer Below Kazakhstan Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
What Information Is Required To Obtain A Kazakhstan Overflight Permits :
- Kazakhstan Civil Aviation simplified the process of overflights, now it is not required to send any "Aircraft Documents" in order to obtain overflight permit, except for flights operating with "Dangerous Cargo - [ DGR ]".
- This above regulation was implemented on "16 August 2017" now overflight permit notification need to send "24 Hours" prior to the intended date of flight along with "ATC Flight Plan" as per the Kazakhstan Civil Aviation Regulation..
- Our Recommendation : If the Airline/Operator dont have advance deposit with Kazakhstan Civil Aviation or they have any previous outstanding payment, civil avation will not allow to overfly into there airspace. On every notification civil aviation will advise the route navigation charges according to the ATC Flight Plan Routing if they have advance deposit of the Airline/Operator they will accept the notification and if they dont have No deposit or enough deposited they will ask to process payment so in this case always process overflight notification at least 02 prior working days.
Kazakhstan Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
Kazakhstan Overflight Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical Kazakhstan Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Kazakhstan Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Kazakhstan Overflight Permit.
What Is Kazakhstan Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permit Notification is valid for requested Date Of Flight and ( ATC ) flight plan.
How Many FIR's In Kazakhstan Airspace :
- Airspace of Kazakhstan is currently having six flight information region (FIR).
- Kazakhstan FIR ICAO Code is " UACC, UATT, UAOO, UAII, UATE, UAAA "
Who Will Issue Kazakhstan Overflight Permits :
- Aviation Administration Of Kazakhstan
- Postal Address : Civil Aviation Committee 49 av Abai 473000 Astana, Kazakhstan
Who Is Responsible For Kazakhstan Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Kazakhstan CAA will issue an advance air navigation bill to the overflight permit notification submission company.
- Notification Submission Company : Will Be Any Of The Below ( 1 ) International Trip Support Service Provider
( 2 ) Schedule Commercial Airline
( 3 ) Private and Business Jet Operator
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Kazakhstan and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Kazakhstan :
- UATT, AKX, Aktobe Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAII, CIT, Shymkent Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UATE, SCO, Aktau Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UASK, UKK, Oskemen Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAAA, ALA, Almaty Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UASS, PLX, Semipalatinsk Semey Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UACC, TSE, Astana Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UARR, URA, Ural Ak Zhol Int'l Airport Ground Handling Services
- UATG, GUW, Atyrau Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAAH, BLX, Balkhash Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAKK, KGF, Karaganda Airport Ground Handling Services
- UACK, KOV, Kokshetau Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAUU, KSN, Narimanovka Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAOO, KZO, Kzyl-orda Airport Ground Handling Services
- UASP, PWQ, Pavlodar Airport Ground Handling Services
- UACP, PPK, Petropavlovsk Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAAT, TDK, Taldykorgan Airport Ground Handling Services
- UADD, DMB, Taraz Airport Ground Handling Services
- UAKD, DZN, Zhezkazgan Airport Ground Handling Services
Uzbekistan Overflight Permits
Uzbekistan overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Kyrgyzstan Overflight Permits
Kyrgyzstan overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Kazakhstan
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Kazakhstan overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts.
Almaty is the largest city in Kazakhstan and once served as the capital during the Soviet Union and six years after independence in 1991. Set against a backdrop of beautiful snowcapped mountains,
The capital of Kazakhstan since 1998, Astana is making a bid to be not only the capital of the country but of Central Asia at large. Owing to this, Astana boasts of a strange melange of architecture with old Soviet
Located in the vast steppes of the Central Highlands, Karaganda has been largely shaped by its Soviet history. Back in the 1940s, almost 70% of Karaganda inhabitants were ethnically German, mostly deported from the Sovie
Pavlodar is one of the oldest cities in northern Kazakhstan. In 1720, the town was founded as an imperial outpost of the Russian Empire in order to gain control of resources from the salt lakes,
Temirtau means “the iron mountain,” and that pretty much sums it up. It is most notable for being the birthplace of some prominent politicians in the Kazakhstani government.
Atyrau is one of the few cities in the world that straddles two continents. Located at the mouth of the Ural River, ‘Atyrau’ means “the place where the river flows into the sea.”
Shymkent is an ancient and fascinating city. Founded in the 12th century, Shymkent used to be a caravanserai alongside the Silk Road. The city was once destroyed by Genghis Khan and his army,
Aktau means “white mountain,” and is located on the banks of the Caspian Sea. Here, you’ll find many Sufi pilgrimage sites such as Beket-Ata, Shakpak-Ata, Shopan-Ata and Masat-Ata. The land is beautiful
Founded by Cossacks in 1613, Oral is a city influenced much by its Russian history. Technically, this city is in Europe and though Kazakhs outnumber Russians, the Russian population is still pretty large.
Located at the confluence of the Irtysh and the Ulba rivers, Oskemen is most famous for its vibrant electric-blue mosque. The city of Oskemen was founded in 1720 by the orders of Peter the Great, who was sending an exped.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel