- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly India aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about India overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the Indian civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get India air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A India Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details Or Passenger Manifest( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Total Onboard Crew with Name and Nationality Or Crew Gendec
- Entry/Exit & ATS Routing
- Consignee and Consigner details (Only For Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
What Is Lead Time for PRC Countries :
- List Of PRC Countries Include
Note : Flight Origin or Destination to any of the PRC countries below specific Overflight/Landing Permit Lead Time will be applied, rest other then PRC countries Normal Lead Time will be applied.
China, Iran , Iraq, Nigeria, North Korea , Pakistan , Somalia , Sudan
|03 to 04 Working Day||Overfly Permit Lead Time For PRC Countries ( Monday till Friday )|
|07 to 10 Working Day||Landing Permit Lead Time For PRC Countries ( Monday till Friday )|
India Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
India Overflight Permit : YA/N/1205/12/290825
Is There Any Offical India Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To India Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of India Overflight Permit.
What Is India Overflight Permit Validity :
- India overflight permits are valid for +48 hours (from their initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In India Airspace :
- Airspace of India is currently having four flight information region (FIR).
- India FIR ICAO Code is " VOMF, VIDF, VECF, VABF "
Who Will Issue India Overflight Permits :
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation Indian
- Postal Address : Directorate General of Civil Aviation DGCA Complex Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, New Delhi,India
Who Is Responsible For India Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- India CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "IATA".
What Is India Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- India Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0430Z ) till ( 1200Z ).
- Weekend In India ( Saturday and Sunday )
If Aircraft Operating Indian Territorial Water Required Prior Overflight Permit ?
Note : This below suggestion is according to our best knowledge/experience and feedback from our valuable customer's.
We Offer Below India Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight
we make sure the aircraft, crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from landing to takeoff, We offer our customers integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within India and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In India :
- VIDP, DEL, Delhi Indira Gandhi Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VABB, BOM, Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VAAH, AMD, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VECC, CCU, Kolkata Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOHS, HYD, Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOCI, COK, Cochin Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOBL, BLR, Bangalore Kempegowda Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOCC, COK, Cochin Navel Air Base Ground Handling Services
- VOML, IXE, Mangalore Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VEGT, GAU, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Airport Ground Handling Services
- VIAG, AGR, Agra Airport, Agra Air Force Base Ground Handling Services
- VEGY, GAY, Gaya Airport Ground Handling Services
- VAPO, PNQ, Pune Airport, Lohegaon Air Force Base Ground Handling Services
- VIJP, JAI, Jaipur Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOGO, GOI, Goa Airport Ground Handling Services
- VABP, BHO, Raja Bhoj Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VAID, IDR, Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport Ground Handling Services
- VANP, NAG, Nagpur Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VEBD, IXB, Bagdogra Air Base Airport Ground Handling Services
- VEBN, VNS, Lal Bahadur Shastri Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VEBS, BBI, Biju Patnaik Airport Ground Handling Services
- VEIM, IMF, Imphal Airport Ground Handling Services
- VEPT, PAT, Jay Prakash Narayan Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VIAR, ATQ, Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VICG, IXC, Chandigarh Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VILK, LKO, Choudhary Charan Singh Lucknow Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOCB, CJB, Coimbatore Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOCL, CCJ, Kozhikode Calicut Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOMD, IXM, Madurai Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOMM, MAA, Chennai Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOTR, TRZ, Tiruchirappalli Intl Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOVZ, VTZ, Visakhapatnam Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOKN, CNN, Kannur Airport Ground Handling Services
- VOTV, TRV, Trivandrum Airport Ground Handling Services
Pakistan Overflight Permits
Pakistan overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Sri Lanka Overflight Permits
Sri Lanka overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in India
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining India overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in Indian airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel