India Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in India along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for India Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of India according to their legal time frame.
India Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain India Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Lead Passenger Details Or Passenger Manifest( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Total Onboard Crew with Name and Nationality Or Crew Gendec
- Entry/Exit & ATS Routing
- Consignee and Consigner details (Only For Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
What Is Lead Time for PRC Countries :
- List Of PRC Countries Include
Note : Flight Origin or Destination to any of the PRC countries below specific Overflight/Landing Permit Lead Time will be applied, rest other then PRC countries Normal Lead Time will be applied.
China, Iran , Iraq, Nigeria, North Korea , Pakistan , Somalia , Sudan
|03 to 04 Working Day||Overflight Permit Lead Time Specifically For PRC Countries ( From Monday to Friday )|
|07 to 10 Working Day||Landing Permit Lead Time Specifically For PRC Countries ( From Monday to Friday )|
If Aircraft Operating Indian Territorial Water Required Prior Overflight Permit ?
Note : This below suggestion is according to our best knowledge/experience and feedback from our valuable customer's.
- Which Indian Territorial Water Routing Required " No Prior Permission " ?
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRMM ( India Overflight Permit " Not Required " )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRMV ( India Overflight Permit " Not Required " )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRMU ( India Overflight Permit " Not Required " )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRMD ( India Overflight Permit " Not Required " )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRMK ( India Overflight Permit " Not Required " )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRNT ( India Overflight Permit " Not Required " )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRMG ( India Overflight Permit " Not Required " )
- Which Indian Territorial Water Routing Required " Prior Permission " ?
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRMH ( India Overflight Permit Required / Near To Chennai FIR )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VRDA ( India Overflight Permit Required / Near To Chennai FIR )
- KITAL L894 BOLUR L894 BIBGO to VREI ( India Overflight Permit Required / Near To Chennai FIR )
India Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submitting Flight Plan.
India Overflight Permit : YA/N/1205/12/290825
Is There Any Offical India Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To India Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of India Overflight Permit.
What Is India Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits Valid For "48 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
Who Will Issue India Overflight Permits :
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation Indian
- Postal Address : Directorate General of Civil Aviation DGCA Complex Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, New Delhi,India
Who Is Responsible For India Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- India CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "IATA".
What Is India Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- India Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0430Z ) till ( 1200Z ).
- Weekend In India ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within India and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In India :
Pakistan Overflight Permits
Pakistan overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Sri Lanka Overflight Permits
Sri Lanka overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in India, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining India overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.