- Charter and Private Operator Services
- Overflight Permits
- Cargo Flight Overfly Permits
- Commercial Airlines
- Monthly Block Permits
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits
- Overfly Country Navigation Settlement
- Business Jets and Airliners Services
- Landing Permits
- Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
Any business jet aircraft operator or commercial airline that intends to overfly South Africa aerospace required prior overflight permits approval,
As a flight dispatcher, you may need some pre-flight information about South Africa overflight and landing permits and their requirement.
Some key points that must be considered when accepting a flight :
- The most important thing is CAA working hours, do they work on weekends?
- What aircraft document, you may need to submit overfly request?
- Are there any permit processing fees set by the South Africa civil aviation authority?
- What will be the official overfly permit validity as per the concerned authority?
- How airline will get South Africa air navigation bill from IATA or through a local agent?
What Information Is Required To Obtain A South Africa Overflight Permits :
- South Africa Civil Aviation simplified the process of overflights permit, now it is not required to send any "Aircraft Documents" in order to obtain overflight permit, except for flights operating with "Dangerous Cargo - [ DGR ]".
- Overflight Permit notification need to send "24 Hours" prior to the intended date of flight along with "ATC Flight Plan" as per South Africa Civil Aviation Regulation..
- Our Recommendation : If the Airline/Operator dont have advance deposit with South Africa Civil Aviation or they have any previous outstanding payment, civil avation will not allow to overfly into there airspace. On every notification civil aviation will advise the route navigation charges according to the ATC Flight Plan Routing if they have advance deposit of the Airline/Operator they will accept the notification and if they dont have No deposit or enough deposited they will ask to process payment so in this case always process overflight notification at least 02 prior working days.
South Africa Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be inserted in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
- Sample Permit Format
South Africa Overflight Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical South Africa Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To South Africa Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of South Africa Overflight Permits.
What Is South Africa Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permit Notification is valid for requested Date Of Flight and ( ATC ) flight plan.
How Many FIR's In South Africa Airspace :
- Airspace of South Africa is currently having three flight information region (FIR).
- South Africa FIR ICAO Codes are " FACT, FAJS, FAJO "
Who Will Issue South Africa Overflight Permits :
- South Africa Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Private Bag X 73. Halfway House 1685, South Africa.
Who Is Responsible For South Africa Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- South Africa CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "ATNS South Africa".
What Is South Africa Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- South Africa Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0600Z ) till ( 1500Z ).
- Weekend In South Africa ( Saturday and Sunday )
We Offer Below South Africa Overflight and Landing Permits Category :
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within South Africa and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In South Africa :
- FACT, CPT, Cape Town International Airport Ground Handling Services
- FALE, DUR, King Shaka International Airport Ground Handling Services
- FALA, HLA, Lanseria International Airport Ground Handling Services
- FAOR, JNB, Or Tambo International Airport Ground Handling Services
- FAMM, MBD, Mafikeng International Airport Ground Handling Services
- FAKN, MQP, Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport Ground Handling Services
- FAPP, PTG, Polokwane International Airport Ground Handling Services
- FAPN, NTY, Sun City International Airport Ground Handling Services
Botswana Overflight Permits
Botswana overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
Comoros Overflight Permits
Comoros overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulances, cargo, and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.Click For More Details
International Trip Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience has the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise that enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in South Africa
Help to reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining South Africa overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs, and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers.
We adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional, and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all, or a mix of services.
we backed by hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources.
Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Cost-Effective Overflight Permits
Our skilled flight support team provides extensive international travel support services for flight clearance requirements in South Africa airspace.
You can contact us and our international travel support team will provide you with a full overflight permit fee within 5 minutes.
Cost-Effective Landing Permits
We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and in some countries in which CAA is only allowed to process permits through local agents, we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on a short term notice period.
Before applying for an overflight permit, please refer to the following details that may help you understand.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, real-time flight watch, JetA1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel, and any other services requested by the airline/operator.
Travel Information :
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
- Tshukudu Game Reserve, Limpopo
This is a stunning place to visit in South Africa and, if you can, we recommend staying at The Bush Lodge. The Bush Lodge is a very romantic place, built high atop a hill that overlooks the vast plains of the Tshukudu Game Reserve. Your mornings will start with a casual stroll with the resident Cheetah; your days can be spent traversing the African Bush in search of the Big Five; and the cool evenings spent sitting on the patio watching the sun set behind the Drakensberg Mountains that border the horizon.
- Knysna, Western Cape
This is a beautiful small South African town located on the Knysna Lagoon and is a delightful place to visit. Those who live in Thesen Harbour - an island just off the mainland of the inlet - seem to use boats more than vehicles to get to where they want to go as they navigate the waterways. Across the lagoon is Featherbed Nature Reserve and an outdoor restaurant sheltered from the elements by the giant Milkwood trees it was built around.
- God's Window, Mpumalanga
Part of the Panorama Route, God's Window is a vantage point over the South African Lowveld and is, in our opinion, one of the most amazing views in the world. Standing and looking out across South Africa, on a cloudless day, you can see across the landscape into Kruger National Park. It's as if you've found the edge of the world!
- Boulders Beach, Western Cape
Home of over two thousand African penguins, this beach lives up to its name with white sand and large boulders scattered in the ocean and on the shore. The boulders create inlets sheltered from the wind and in the summer, you can find quite a few people enjoying the beach or swimming in the waters.
- Blyde River Canyon, Mpumalanga
Located in Mpumalanga, the Blyde River Canyon - one of the largest canyons on earth - is where you'll find a scenic river winding past red sandstone cliffs as it crosses the Lowveld. You can stay up high and get some breath-taking photos of the river and cliffs or head down to the river itself and take a boat tour where you may even spot a hippo or two.
- Paarl, Western Cape
The Cape Winelands is a beautiful South African gem. Paarl, the third oldest town in South Africa, is a small city in the Western Cape that is dominated by classic Cape Dutch houses and large gardens. Surrounding the city is fertile farmland used mostly for vineyards and olive farms. The Paarl Wine Route and the Cape Olive Route offer plenty of accommodation available on vineyards, making them a great vacation destination. What better place to enjoy a sundowner than the peace and quiet of a vineyard in the middle of wine country.
- The V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
The V&A Waterfront in Cape Town is a wonderful place to be. You can sit down at a café and watch the ships roll into the harbour, take scuba diving lessons in the Kelp Forest or peruse the art market filled with hundreds of African art stalls. There are also ample gorgeous photo opportunities, including a stunning view of Table Mountain.
- Pringle Bay, Western Cape
Pringle Bay is a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town. Just over an hour's drive from the Mother City, what was once a small collection of houses has become a popular destination for Capetonian retreat and you'll find plenty of activities available. The beach is the main feature, but the mountains that surround Pringle Bay offer a beauty and hiking trails abound for those of all fitness levels.
- Cape Point, Western Cape
The most southwesterly tip of the continent, Cape Point boasts spectacular sights with towering stone cliffs, breath-taking bays, a fascinating maritime history, and plenty of unique fauna and flora. An easy hike to the point, you can glance far below where the waves crash against the cliffs or look out at the edge of the world where the ocean dips below the horizon.
- Tsitsikamma National Park, Eastern Cape
Tsitsikamma stretches along 80km of pristine coastline. It is best known for its giant indigenous trees, such as Milkwood and Yellowwood, and its many hiking trails, including the Otter Trail. There's an abundance of amazing things to experience in the Tsitsikamma Park such as The Storms River Suspension Bridge, a canopy tour 30m above the forest floor or bungee jumping from Bloukrans Bridge.
Flight Planning, Overfly Permits, Ground Handling, Flight Catering, JetA1 Fuel, Crew Hotel