South Africa Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in South Africa along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for South Africa Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of South Africa according to their legal time frame.
South Africa Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain South Africa Overflight Permits :
- South Africa Civil Aviation simplified the process of overflights permit, now it is not required to send any "Aircraft Documents" in order to obtain overflight permit, except for flights operating with "Dangerous Cargo - [ DGR ]".
- Overflight Permit notification need to send "24 Hours" prior to the intended date of flight along with "ATC Flight Plan" as per South Africa Civil Aviation Regulation..
- Our Recommendation : If the Airline/Operator dont have advance deposit with South Africa Civil Aviation or they have any previous outstanding payment, civil avation will not allow to overfly into there airspace. On every notification civil aviation will advise the route navigation charges according to the ATC Flight Plan Routing if they have advance deposit of the Airline/Operator they will accept the notification and if they dont have No deposit or enough deposited they will ask to process payment so in this case always process overflight notification at least 02 prior working days.
South Africa Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
South Africa Overflight Permit : There will be No Specific Overflight Permit Number.
Is There Any Offical South Africa Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To South Africa Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of South Africa Overflight Permits.
What Is South Africa Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permit Notification is valid for requested Date Of Flight and ( ATC ) flight plan.
How Many FIR's In South Africa Airspace :
- Airspace of South Africa is currently having two flight information regions (FIR).
- South Africa FIR ICAO Code is " FACA "
- South Africa FIR ICAO Code is " FAJA "
Who Will Issue South Africa Overflight Permits :
- South Africa Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : Private Bag X 73. Halfway House 1685, South Africa.
Who Is Responsible For South Africa Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- South Africa CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "ATNS South Africa".
What Is South Africa Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- South Africa Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0600Z ) till ( 1500Z ).
- Weekend In South Africa ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within South Africa and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In South Africa :
Botswana Overflight Permits
Botswana overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comoros Overflight Permits
Comoros overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in South Africa, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining South Africa overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination
Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs
at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
- Tshukudu Game Reserve, Limpopo
This is a stunning place to visit in South Africa and, if you can, we recommend staying at The Bush Lodge. The Bush Lodge is a very romantic
place, built high atop a hill that overlooks the vast plains of the Tshukudu Game Reserve. Your mornings will start with a casual stroll with
the resident Cheetah; your days can be spent traversing the African Bush in search of the Big Five; and the cool evenings spent sitting on
the patio watching the sun set behind the Drakensberg Mountains that border the horizon.
This is a beautiful small South African town located on the Knysna Lagoon and is a delightful place to visit. Those who live in Thesen
Harbour - an island just off the mainland of the inlet - seem to use boats more than vehicles to get to where they want to go as they
navigate the waterways. Across the lagoon is Featherbed Nature Reserve and an outdoor restaurant sheltered from the elements by the giant
Milkwood trees it was built around.
Part of the Panorama Route, God's Window is a vantage point over the South African Lowveld and is, in our opinion, one of the most amazing
views in the world. Standing and looking out across South Africa, on a cloudless day, you can see across the landscape into Kruger National
Park. It's as if you've found the edge of the world!
- Boulders Beach, Western Cape
Home of over two thousand African penguins, this beach lives up to its name with white sand and large boulders scattered in the ocean and on
the shore. The boulders create inlets sheltered from the wind and in the summer, you can find quite a few people enjoying the beach or
swimming in the waters.
- Blyde River Canyon, Mpumalanga
Located in Mpumalanga, the Blyde River Canyon - one of the largest canyons on earth - is where you'll find a scenic river winding past red
sandstone cliffs as it crosses the Lowveld. You can stay up high and get some breath-taking photos of the river and cliffs or head down to
the river itself and take a boat tour where you may even spot a hippo or two.
The Cape Winelands is a beautiful South African gem. Paarl, the third oldest town in South Africa, is a small city in the Western Cape that
is dominated by classic Cape Dutch houses and large gardens. Surrounding the city is fertile farmland used mostly for vineyards and olive
farms. The Paarl Wine Route and the Cape Olive Route offer plenty of accommodation available on vineyards, making them a great vacation
destination. What better place to enjoy a sundowner than the peace and quiet of a vineyard in the middle of wine country.
- The V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
The V&A Waterfront in Cape Town is a wonderful place to be. You can sit down at a café and watch the ships roll into the harbour, take scuba
diving lessons in the Kelp Forest or peruse the art market filled with hundreds of African art stalls. There are also ample gorgeous photo
opportunities, including a stunning view of Table Mountain.
- Pringle Bay, Western Cape
Pringle Bay is a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town. Just over an hour's drive from the Mother City, what was once a
small collection of houses has become a popular destination for Capetonian retreat and you'll find plenty of activities available. The beach
is the main feature, but the mountains that surround Pringle Bay offer a beauty and hiking trails abound for those of all fitness levels.
The most southwesterly tip of the continent, Cape Point boasts spectacular sights with towering stone cliffs, breath-taking bays, a
fascinating maritime history, and plenty of unique fauna and flora. An easy hike to the point, you can glance far below where the waves
crash against the cliffs or look out at the edge of the world where the ocean dips below the horizon.
- Tsitsikamma National Park, Eastern Cape
Tsitsikamma stretches along 80km of pristine coastline. It is best known for its giant indigenous trees, such as Milkwood and Yellowwood, and
its many hiking trails, including the Otter Trail. There's an abundance of amazing things to experience in the Tsitsikamma Park such as The
Storms River Suspension Bridge, a canopy tour 30m above the forest floor or bungee jumping from Bloukrans Bridge.