Ivorycoast Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Ivory Coast along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Ivorycoast Overflight and Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Ivory Coast according to their legal time frame.
Ivorycoast Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Ivory Coast Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Captain License Copy
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
- List Of Required Aircraft Documents :
1 - Air Operating Certificate ( Private Aircraft AOC Not Required )
2 - Certificate of Airworthiness
3 - Insurance Certificate
4 - Noise Certificate
5 - Registration Certificate
Ivorycoast Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Ivory Coast Overflight Permit : A0018/PR/CEMP/SMAT DU 05/01/2021
Is There Any Offical Ivorycoast Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Ivorycoast Civil Aviation
Officially there is "200 USD CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Ivorycoast Overflight Permits.
What Is Ivorycoast Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Ivorycoast Airspace :
- Airspace of Ivorycoast is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Ivorycoast FIR ICAO Code is " DIII "
Who Will Issue Ivorycoast Overflight Permits :
- Ivory Coast Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : BP 148. Abidjan 07, Ivory Coast.
Who Is Responsible For Ivorycoast Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Ivorycoast CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna".
What Is Ivorycoast Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Ivorycoast Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 24 Hours ).
- Weekend In Ivorycoast ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Ivory Coast and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Ivorycoast :
Burkina Faso Overflight Permits
Burkina Faso overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Liberia Overflight Permits
Liberia overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Ivorycoast, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Ivorycoast overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
- National Museum in Abidjan
Though many of this museum’s treasures were lost from looting during the political unrest over the last decade, the National Museum in the capital city of Abidjan still contains a fascinating collection of artifacts that tell the country’s history from the Stone Age to the present. Among these are musical instruments, pottery, coins and tools.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral in Abidjan
Another must-see attraction in the capital of Abidjan is St. Paul’s Cathedral. This modern church, designed by Italian architect Aldo Spirito, is laid out in a stylized version of the figure of Paul with his robes flowing behind him. The Catholic Church is known for its elaborate stained glass windows that depict scenes from Paul’s life.
Located just north of the Abidjan city limits, this 7,500 acre park is home to a diverse collection of hard woods, flowers, bushes and wildlife. In addition, Parc du Banco has picnic facilities, a restaurant and an arboretum.
Located in the south-central part of the Ivory Coast, Tiagba is a coastal community popular with tourists because nearly all of the homes here are built on stilts. Visitors can spend the night in one of the traditional stilt homes and enjoy a fresh seafood meal at one of the seaside restaurants.
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro
Yamoussoukro, pronounced “yam-so-kro,” is the new capital city of the Ivory Coast. The most striking attraction here is the Our Lady of Peace Basilica. This Roman Catholic Church, which claims to be the largest church is the world, was constructed in 1990 as a modern version of St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City. The church is large enough to seat 7,000 people with standing room for an additional 11,000.
If you crave a little rest and relaxation after all that big city sightseeing, Assouinde is the place for you. The seaside resort, located about 30 miles east of Abidjan, boasts long stretches of palm-fringed, uncrowded beaches, small seaside hotels and excellent surfing conditions.
Though not easy to get to, hiring a driver to take you to Comoe National Park in northeastern Ivory Coast is worth the effort. The 7,000 square mile park is one of the largest in West Africa and is a UNESCO World Heritage designation because of the park’s pristine rain forest and diversity of plant and wildlife.