Congo Overflight Permit and Ground Handling
Our proficient flight support team offering a wide range of complete aviation support services to any international and domestic airports in Congo along with their expertise above and below the wings in order to simplify single window operation. We can arrange permits for Passenger Charter Flights, Cargo Airlines, Scheduled Airline Seasonal Block Clearance for Congo Overflight And Landing Permits directly from Civil Aviation Authority of Congo according to their legal time frame.
Congo Overflight And Landing Permits :
- Overflight Permit : Overfly permits are an essential part of any flight from origin to destination, we offer complete trip support and can be able to arrange short notice permits.
- Landing Permit : We have direct contacts with worldwide Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and on some country on which CAA only allow to process permit through local agents we have a very professional local representative team available to support our valued customers so that we would be able to arrange landing permits on short term notice period.
Our services include international trip planning, overflight permits, landing permits, traffic permits, ground handling, realtime flight watch, jeta1 fuel, catering uplift, weather & notams, crew hotel and any other services requested by airline / operator.
We Offer Below Permits Category :
- Charter Overflight Permits
- Monthly Block Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Seasonal Block Overflight Permits (Scheduled Airlines)
- Charter or Private Landing Permits
- Charter or Private Airport Parking Slot Arrangement
What Information Require To Obtain Congo Overflight Permits :
- Complete Flight Schedule
- Entry Point and Exit Point
- Lead Passenger Details ( Only for Passenger Flight )
- Consignee and Consigner Details (Only for Cargo Flights)
Congo Sample Overflight Permits :
The issued overflight permit number must be insert in Item 18 of your submiting Flight Plan.
Congo Overflight Permit : 1973/O/ANAC/DG/DTA/SRTA/18
Is There Any Offical Congo Overflight Permit Processing Fees :
- According To Congo Civil Aviation
Officially there is "NO CAA Processing Fees" applied for issuance of Congo Overflight Permits.
What Is Congo Overflight Permit Validity :
- Overflight Permits are valid for "72 Hours" (from its initial requested schedule).
How Many FIR's In Congo Airspace :
- Airspace of Congo is currently having one flight information regions (FIR).
- Congo FIR ICAO Code is " FCCC "
Who Will Issue Congo Overflight Permits :
- Congo Civil Aviation Authority
- Postal Address : National Agency of Civil Aviation - ANAC BP 128. Brazzaville, Congo.
Who Is Responsible For Congo Overflight Air Navigation Bill :
- Congo CAA will issue air navigation bill directly to Airline/Operator through "Asecna".
What Is Congo Civil Aviation Authority Working Hours :
- Congo Civil Aviation Authority working hours ( 0800Z ) till ( 1500Z ).
- Weekend In Congo ( Saturday and Sunday )
International Trip Support Services
Ground Handling Services :
We understand that by the time, high quality and customized ground handling services, at the best price, are the key elements of a successful flight, whether it is an ad-hoc or scheduled flight, we make sure the aircraft, its crew, passengers and cargo are taken care from its landing to take off. We offer our customers an integrated range of high-quality cargo, ramp, passenger, fuel stop services within Congo and various locations across the globe.
List Of Airports In Congo :
Gabon Overflight Permits
Gabon overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
DR Congo Overflight Permits
DR Congo overflight permits approval required for all airlines, private jets, air ambulance, cargo and passenger flights, permits can also be arranged on short notice.
Click For More Details
Comprehensive Flight Support Services :
Our highly professional flight support team with more than 15 years’ experience have the commercial technical and regulatory knowledge with expertise which enables us to handle your flight in the shortest possible time at any civil airport in Congo, to help reduce the inconveniences of international flights such as obtaining Congo overflight & landing permits, escorting of passengers, crew through customs and immigration. Arranging other services by third-party suppliers. In addition, we adhere to strict operating and customer service standards that result in consistent, professional and personalized service at every location we serve. We can tailor our products to the specific needs of each of our customers, offering all or a mix of services, we backed by over hundreds of trained agents and handlers worldwide with a dedicated team of professionals is committed to safety, customer satisfaction, and quality, we always have a solution if you can harness the right resources. Our operations center with its 20 strong team strengths of dispatchers and flight coordinators is on duty 24/7 to meet your every need.
Travel Information :
- Batéké Plateau National Park
A better way to refer to this park is as ‘Gorilla Land.’ One of Africa’s highlights is its wildlife population, and this national park
doesn’t disappoint. Its natural and cultural significance has earned it a UNESCO National Heritage Site title, giving it recognition
This is the oldest national park in Africa and is known as Congo’s calling card. Founded in 1935, this park stretches for 13,600 kilometers
and is known as one of the most important areas in Central Africa for western gorilla and forest elephant conservation.
- Loufoulakari & Livingstone Falls
Don’t leave The Congo without a visit to these waterfalls. The series of more than 30 rapids make this destination quite a sight. They play
a huge role in the flow of the Congo River as well as the visual landscape of the area. Make sure to bring your camera; you’ll want to
capture this natural beauty.
- Parc National Conkouati-Douli
This park is one of the newest and most diverse in the Congo. It is a coastal national park that has also been recognized by UNESCO and
contains various ethnic villages. It has been an active conservation area since 1980 but became a national park back in 1999.
This is considered the most popular beach located on ‘The Wild Coast.’ While the coast may be considered wild, there are all of the
amenities that you would expect from a public beach. Visitors can come here and grab a cold beer and some lunch in one of the nearby
restaurants while hanging out on the sand.
Also known as the “Mountains of the Moon”, this mountain range borders The Congo and Uganda, supporting glaciers and contributing to the
flow of The Nile River. Aside from admiring them from afar, the mountain range is home to Rwenzori Mountains National Park and Virunga
National Park, where visitors can explore the fascinating nature.